Sunday 16 September 2007

Finished it....!


Went to my sewing group on Wednesday and stitched like mad to get it finished! Easy to follow instructions and a lucky evening resulted in my entry being completed. Not sure if it could do wth a flower or something on the front but I do believe that if you are not sure then it may be best to leave it.

My interfacing may have been a little too thick but I really am trying not to buy more fabric etc, but to use up some of the piles (and I mean piles...) of fabric in my work room.


Next?...well my Autumn theme pincushion for the Pincushion Challege. I have been really daring by adding some links and the pincushion challenge is one of them so take a look and see if you would like to have a go.


Still struggling to get my photos to inter-mix with the text but I am sure that I will solve it, probably by accident so that I will not really know what I did to put it right!


Also I have bought some fabric (not for me..) so that I can complete a quilt/throw for a very good friend of mine. Firstly I will need to cut it up into strips so that I can sew it back together again! Daft hobby this really is'nt it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...