Thursday 27 September 2007

U-Handbag Button

Have copy and pasted the U-handbag button onto my blog but was hoping to have it down the right hand side of the page. I am hoping to move it once I have figured out if I can.This is definately a blog worth viewing. Lisa who runs the site also has another blog which gives advice for running a craft business and you will be able to link to this on the site shown here.
Lisa also sells bag making supplies such as magnetic fastenings and interfacing.

On my flickr site I have added some fabric storage ideas, I made these in May/June in advance of my work collegue becoming a Dad. Well the big day has arrived, so congratulations.
I have also set up an Etsy shop which was quicker than I thought it would be so I have not yet loaded my photo's onto the computer, but that will have to wait until the weekend.

1 comment:

Rugby Mum said...

Great blog and already looking at trying some of your ideas out. Looking forward to the next posting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...